Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6620 Endoscopy
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 11163
Potential for up to $5,000 signing bonus on select CST positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Endoscopy department is a busy outpatient services team seeing approximately 30 patients per day using 4 endoscopy suites and 15 pre/post rooms.
- We specialize in ERCPs, EUS, Robotics Bronchoscopy and are ASGE Accredited.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $23.70. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work Monday through Friday, with start/end times of 7:30AM-5:00PM, 7 -9-hour day shifts, one night of call every other week, one weekend of call every 7th weekend, and 1-2 holiday call/year.
- With at least 16 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- Associate’s degree in Applied Surgical Technology or completion of an equivalent on-the-job program resulting in certification eligibility.
- Certified Surgical Technologist Certification obtained within 6 months of hire date, or Indiana license as a Licensed Practical Nurse upon hire.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training and time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- In this position, you would be regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to push or pull; occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and must regularly life and/or move up to 50 lbs, frequently lift and/or move more than 100 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.