Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6630 Operating Room
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11169
Potential for up to $5,000 signing bonus on select CST positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Operating Room is home to 12 + 1 rooms conducting over 7,000 surgeries per year. From bariatric to gynecology to orthopedic to cardiovascular procedures, our surgical team is focused on creating a comfortable and positive experience for our patients and their families.
- The Lead Surgical Technologist serves as a member of the Surgical Services team, working under the direction of the registered nurse and in cooperation with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and other ancillary personnel in delivering patient care assuming appropriate responsibilities pre-operatively, intra-operatively and post-operatively.
- Coordinates, prepares, maintains and anticipates instrument and procedural needs for surgical procedures.
- Provides lead duties and assists in the orientation and continuing education of staff.
- In this position you will be scheduled to work 6:48am-5:18pm, Monday Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 40 hours per week, with a holiday and on-call rotation. Hours vary depending on volume.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $23.70. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s degree in Applied Science Surgical Technology
- Two years of experience as a Certified Surgical Technologist required.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Certified Surgical Technologist Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.