Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8402 Distribution Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11173
What you need to know about this position:
- Distribution Services is responsible for acquisition, distribution, tracking, and storage of specified inventory for CRH.
- The Distribution Technician works closely with fellow employees to ensure Columbus Regional Hospital has everything needed, to take care of our patients.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 7:00AM – 3:30PM; 40 weekly hours; Monday through Friday
What is required for this position:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Indiana driver’s license and meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms: climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and push and pull.
The employee must frequently lift 75 pounds, and push and/or pull more than 400 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include; close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.