Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7770 Treatment & Support Center
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11179
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Treatment and Support Center (TASC) provides Substance Use Disorder treatment services designed to increase health and wellness through remediation of substance use disorders in its patients, and by encouraging a lifestyle of recovery following treatment
- A triage center for addiction-related immediate health needs including, addiction triage, Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), Intensive Outpatient Programming (IOP), individual therapy, group therapy, referral for job placement, and provides Peer Recover Coach (PRC) services
- The base hourly rate for this position is $27.65, annualized at $57,512. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work full time, Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work from a university accredited by the Council on Social Work Education is required, Master's degree is preferred.
- One of the following is required:
- Indiana Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Indiana Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Indiana Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC or LMHC-A)
- Indiana Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC or LCAC-A)