Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8104 Care Coordination
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11201
What you need to know about this position:
- The Office of Care Coordination aids in integrating the health care delivery for patients from entry into healthcare system through discharge – an integrated team of a Patient Resource Specialist, a Social Work Specialist and a Clinical Care Coordinator work together to achieve optimal outcomes for our patients.
- The Clinical Care Coordinator role integrates and coordinates utilization management, care facilitation and discharge planning function in collaboration with the social services team.
- Through care conferences, rounds and individuals contacts, the position communicates with patients, family members, medical, nursing and ancillary staffs and outside organizations such as insurance or payer organizations and community resources.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $32.36. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position, you would be scheduled to work, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (40 hours per week, considered full time).
- With at least 16 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
- This position is partial remote eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing is required within 3 years of hire or at least 10 years of direct experience required
- Indiana License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
- Preferred experience includes:
- Three or more years of strong clinical experience in a clinical practice area
- Knowledge of utilization review and InterQual
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- In this position, you are frequently required to sit, is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. You must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs