Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7570 Pharmacy
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11254
What you need to know about this position:
- Pharmacist supports inpatient and outpatient care units within the hospital system as well as outpatient areas such as oncology, infusion center, medication management clinic, PGY-1 residency program and more; Come join our dynamic team as we re-envision the future of pharmacy care.
- The Pharmacist position works extensively in clinical based duties, while supporting pharmacy operations.
- Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The base compensation is one portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions. Compensation is highly competitive within the region.
- Day and evening shifts available; Holiday and Weekend rotation required.
What is required for this position:
- Pharmacy degree from a fifth year college or university program equivalent
- Indiana Pharmacy License
- Recent experience working as a hospital pharmacist within the last 5 years preferred. New graduates, with strong hospital work histories would be considered.
- PharmD and/or PGY-1 Residency strongly preferred