Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7722 Columbus Regional Health Gastroenterology
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11283
Potential for $12k signing bonus on select LPN positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Columbus Regional Health Gastroenterology diagnoses and treats issues related to the gastrointestinal tract.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse under the direction of a Health care provider or registered nurse (RN) contributes and participates in competent,evidence-based care, and performs technical treatments in providing care to an assigned group of patients.
- This LPN position is for phone triage.
- The base hourly rate for this LPN position is $19.07. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
- An experienced, Certified Medical Assistant will also be considered for this position.
What is required for this position:
- Certificate from college or technical school upon completion of practical nurse program required
- Indiana license as a Licensed Practical Nurse Required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire