Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7722 Columbus Regional Health Gastroenterology
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11291
What you need to know about this position:
- Columbus Regional Health Gastroenterology diagnoses and treats issues related to the gastrointestinal tract.
- This position provides leadership support to medical practice, in addition to performance of all front office medical receptionist duties.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work of a shift of 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) preferred