Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7870 Emergency Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11368
- Housed in a state of the art new facility designed using voice of the customer, our Emergency department sees an average of 45,000 patients annually through 28 acute care rooms and 5 Rapid Medical Assessment rooms and with 100% of out physicians being Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- In partnership with the unit-based educator and Lead nurses, the manager is leading a team of approximately 100 licensed and unlicensed employees to promote center of excellence for the staff including the measures of high quality patient care and efficient and effective operations of the department.
- The Manager is leading the day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care by proactively delegating and making decisions to mitigate risk and increase quality and safety standards.
- This position is a salaried position with a starting annualized salary of $84,000 and is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work primarily Monday through Friday 8:00a-5:00p but may require hours outside these times to meet the needs of the department, its employees and department on-call requirements.
What the successful candidate will bring to this position:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse
- At least 3-5 years of clinical experience as an RN in the ED
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Additional priority given to candidates who have
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- At least 5-10 years of leadership experience in a formal manager or supervisor role
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) certification