Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6701 Womens & Childrens Admin – CRH
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11540
- Our Women and Children’s Services Director will connect and align inpatient, outpatient and specialty care services and will serve as a collaborative resource to those providing Women and Children’s services within the CRH System.
- This position will report to the VP – Hospital Outpatient and Nursing Services and will be a single-point-of-contact for Labor and Delivery, Pediatrics, Lactation, Nursery, Pediatric Hospitalist, 2 OBGYN practices and a pediatric practice.
- The director has responsibilities including clinical integration and program development across the continuum with all key stakeholders engaged in Pediatrics and Women’s Health; implementing high quality, financial and operational performance; and ensuring timely access to care and exceptional patient experience.
- Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The base compensation is one portion of the total rewards package including leader incentive, and a comprehensive benefits program is available.
- This position is a salaried position and will require you to work primarily Monday through Friday 8:00a-5:00p but will require hours outside these times to meet the needs of the departments and being on call.
What the successful candidate will bring to this position:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse
- Progressive growth in leadership within healthcare environment over the past 10 years with at least 5 years of leadership experience
- Experience in Women & Children’s practices and/or services required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Business, or Healthcare Administration preferred
- Knowledge and experience in administrative services, program development and operational practice management
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; frequently required to sit; occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arm; must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability adjust focus.