Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7719 Columbus Regional Health Endocrinology & Diabetes
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11611
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Medical Assistant positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- The Endocrinology Practice and Diabetes service provides diagnosis and clinical care for a wide range of endocrine disorders
- Some of the conditions treated are: Diabetes, Thyroid Disorders, Adrenal Disorders, Pituitary Disorders, Vitamin D Deficiency, Osteoporosis, & etc.
- The role our Medical Assistants have may vary but include responsibility for routine back office functions, bringing patients back to exam room, taking and recording basic medical history, and assisting the physicians and/or nurse as needed.
- The hourly range for this position is between $15.89 and $23.85. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program required; or completion of a credentialing test within 90 days of employment
- Certification or Registration as a medical assistant required through a recognized certification organization such as the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA); American Medical Technologists (AMT); Medical Assistant Certification from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP); National Healthcare Association (NHA) or the Accreditation Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Minimum of one year of Primary Care Experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire