Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6420 Psychiatric Adult Unit
Employee No Benefits, Evenings, 4 hours
Requisition # 11624
You are a hero. Become a Staffing Reserve at CRH!
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for temporary / travel / contract type assignments? Join CRH's Staffing Reserves! You become an employee of CRH and receive short-term assignments within CRH while receiving premium compensation.
What you need to know about the position:
- As an RN you are assigned to units based on your prior experience in caring for patients of similar acuity and needs.
- We have a need on our Inpatient Adult Mental Health (Psych unit)
- Schedule requirements:
- Required to work at least 32 hours per week on Evenings (8-hour shifts scheduled 3pm-11:30pm)
- Required to work every other weekend and holiday schedules
- Our Staffing Reserve RNs are paid $75 per hour while also being eligible for Overtime, applicable shift differentials and Holiday/Sunday premium pay
- You are an employee of CRH but not eligible for benefits
What is required for this position:
Upon hire, you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- We are seeking at least 3 years of RN experience on the specific type of unit you are being considered for.
This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs