Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6540 Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11644
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Patient Care Technician positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Recognized as one of the top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals by IBM Watson Health.
- Our Cardiac Cath unit includes 3 Cath labs and 9 outpatient rooms, and our team plans for 7 cases per day.
- The Patient Care Technician II is a member of the patient care team, who provides direct and indirect personal patient care services as delegated by an RN assuming responsibility for the patient’s plan of care. This includes performing routine nursing service duties and basic nursing procedures necessary to provide for the care, comfort, and safety of patients, as well as phlebotomy, wound care, telemetry monitoring and additional care monitoring of the patient.
- The Patient Care Technician II may also assist patients with personal hygiene, direct activities of daily living, supporting nourishment needs, performing safe transportation, and supporting the work of the Registered Nurse while also improving safety, efficiency, and timeliness of care.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $16.24. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This full time position (40 hrs/wk), will require you to work Monday through Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience
- One or more of the following required:
- High school diploma or GED and verifiable work experience. Health-related work experience is preferred, but not required. The health-related experience includes, but is not limited to: Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide, Medical Assistant, Medical Secretary, Health Insurance worker.
- High school diploma and Health Occupations Training with clinical experience.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.