Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7570 Pharmacy
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11647
What you need to know about this position:
- Columbus Regional Health inpatient pharmacy is a 24/7, 365 department. Our clinical staff pharmacists will initially be trained and work in a variety of pharmacist positions including clinical settings, inpatient/outpatient care, and hybrid pharmacist roles. CRH pharmacists work closely with our hospitalist/provider teams, nurses, pharmacy technicians, and other healthcare professionals to provide exemplary patient care.
- After initial training, our pharmacists are given the opportunity to broaden their clinical skills based upon their interests including: involvement in pharmacy student precepting, PGY-1 residency program, outpatient pharmacy, oncology, medication management/ambulatory care, and/or critical care. Our pharmacists are also involved in a variety of multi-disciplinary committees and process improvements to allow our team to provide patient safety and cutting-edge care.
- Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The base compensation is one portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions. Compensation is highly competitive within the region.
- This position will have both day and evening shifts, with a majority being day shifts. Being a 24/7/365 department, there is also a holiday/weekend rotation. We currently have openings for 32-40 hours per week.
- Come and join our dynamic team of clinical staff pharmacists and technicians who enjoy serving our local community and the neighboring counties!
What is required for this position:
- Pharmacy degree from a fifth year college or university program equivalent
- Indiana Pharmacy License
- Recent experience working as a hospital pharmacist within the last 5 years preferred. New graduates, with strong hospital work histories would be considered.
- PharmD and/or PGY-1 Residency strongly preferred