Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6580 Cardiac Rehab
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11822
What you need to know about this position:
- The Exercise Physiologist will work closely with Phase II and Phase III rehab nurses to provide a safe and appropriate monitored conditioning for cardiovascular patients.
- This person will assist physicians with exercise stress testing and be instrumental in the development of exercise prescriptions in accordance with cardiac rehabilitation guidelines and protocols. In addition, provide continued patient education on risk factor modification in order to promote lifestyle changes.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $19.26. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position would require you to work 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday, with a holiday rotation.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree required, Master's degree (M. A.) or equivalent preferred; prefer (1 year) cardiopulmonary rehab experience or internship experience and/or training.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- American College of Sports Medicine – Exercise Specialist certification preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required.