Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7770 Treatment & Support Center
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11883
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Treatment and Support Center (TASC) provides Substance Use Disorder treatment services designed to increase health and wellness through remediation of substance use disorders in its patients, and by encouraging a lifestyle of recovery following treatment
- TASC operates as a triage center for addiction-related immediate health needs including, addiction triage, Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), Partial Hospitalization Programming (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Programming (IOP), individual therapy, group therapy, referral for job placement, and provides Peer Recover Coach (PRC) services.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $25.72. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work 40 weekly hours; 8:00AM – 5:00PM
What is required for this position:
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Education Programs (CACREP) or Regionally Accredited Master’s Program in Clinical Field of Study required.
- One of the following Indiana Licenses is required within 60 days of hire:
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor (LCAC)
- Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor Associate (LCACA)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associates (LMHCA)
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and recovery including 12-step experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Indiana Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred.
- Certification in Addiction Counseling preferred.