Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8203 Health Info Document Imaging
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11969
What you need to know about the Health Record Specialist Team Lead position:
- The Health Information Department focuses on quality and completeness of the medical record and coded data associated.
- This position is responsible for the coordination and support of the document imaging team and oversees daily operations to include workflow, training, cross-training, and quality of the work of document preparation and scanning, document identification, and indexing. The Health Record Specialist Team Lead establishes efficient workflows, enforces productivity standards, and maintains superior service culture to meet the expectations of stakeholders utilizing HIM centralized scanning services.
- The hourly range for this position is between $17.10 and $25.63. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, 40 hours per week, with an on call rotation. While this position is eligible for partial remote work, travel on-site is required on occasion.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience
- 2 years’ experience in electronic health record environment or related activities involving production work, use of computer, and familiarity with health information management required
- Demonstrated leadership or previous supervisory experience required. Project management skills preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Completion of college level courses preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Registered health Information Technician (RHIT) preferred