Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7880 Ambulance City of Columbus
Full Time, Nights, 36 hours
Requisition # 11972
Potential for $12k signing bonus on select Paramedic positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- A fast-paced, high performance ambulance service that responds to an average of 14,000 calls per year
- With state-of-the-art equipment, our 12 ambulances provide 911 Emergency Medical Services, BLS Non-Emergent Ambulance Services, and Special Event Coverage to Bartholomew, Brown, and surrounding counties
- The base hourly rate for this position is $20.71. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position would require you to work 3, 12 -hour night shifts between 8:00pm and 8:00am Monday through Friday, with a holiday rotation
What is required for this position:
- Indiana State Paramedic License Or National Registry Paramedic Certification with the ability to obtain an unrestricted state license within 30 days of hire
- Must be able to obtain Basic Life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through American Heart Association (AHA) within 20 days of hire
- This position will require frequent standing, walking talking and listening as well as lifting or moving more than 100 pounds
- To be eligible for this position a candidate must possess and maintain valid driver’s license and meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements.