Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6601 Surgical Services Admin
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 12034
What you need to know about this position:
- This position supports the Surgical & Cardiovascular Service Lines and Outpatient Wound Center. These service lines include the departments of Surgery Administration, PreAdmission Testing, Outpatient Surgery, Operating Room, Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, Sterile Processing, Anesthesia, Endoscopy Center, Cardiac Cath Lab, Cardiodiagnostics, Cardiac Rehab and Outpatient Wound Center.
- Under the direction of the Director – Surgical, Cardiovascular and Wound Center Services — this position performs advisory and business functions for all departments under Service Lines. This position does not provide direct patient care.
- Provides specific consulting services in areas of expertise as requested by operational entities. This may include, but not limited to consulting in any of the following areas, where expertise has been developed and demonstrated through competency demonstration:
- Project Management
- Operational Process Evaluation and Planning
- Measurement Strategy and Feedback Methodology
- Communication Plans
- Contingency Planning
- Market and Service Expansion Planning
- Financial and Business Acumen
- Customer and Patient Satisfaction
- Provides strategic, financial and tactical decision support services to the Surgical, Cardiovascular and Wound Center service lines.
- Provides consultative guidance to manage efficient and cost-effective supply chain functions for Surgical, Cardiovascular and Wound Center service lines.
- Manages deployment of information systems and technology with Surgical, Cardiovascular and Wound Center Services in collaboration with CRH Information Systems.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $27.93. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This full-time position will require you to work 40 hours a week, 7:00AM-3:30PM, Monday through Friday. This position is partial remote eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA or Master's in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience within a hospital environment required; 6-10 years preferred. Surgical services experience given active preference.
- Experience or training in program development and project management required.
- Experience or training in process improvement methodologies required.
- Evidence of commitment to continuing education and self-development required.
- Demonstrated track record of leadership, creativity, and effective management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships and maintain trust and credibility with physicians, senior leadership, and key stakeholders across the organization.