Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 12053
What you need to know about this position:
- The Health Information Application Analyst will utilize their knowledge of the client's clinical or business requirements, application capabilities, and technical skills to implement and support applications.
- The Health Information Application Analyst is responsible for upgrades and modifications to existing systems and assisting with coordinating these efforts.
- The incumbent will also work on the application configuration, go-live support, and ongoing client support.
- The Health Information Application Analyst works on multiple projects concurrently and has responsibilities within each project life cycle phase, including user and project meetings, requirements development and review, development, implementation, go-live, and post-go-live support.
- The Health Information Application Analyst provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization's mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care.
- The Health Information Application Analyst will be responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of Computer Assisted Coding (CAC), Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI), Health
- The annualized salary range for this position is between $82,597 and $131,934. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This full-time position will require you to work from 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday, with an on-call rotation. This position is 100% remote.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree OR Equivalent Experience required.
- Prior experience working with or in Documentation Improvement and Health Information Management Operations or in Healthcare IT is required.
- Prior experience working with 3M solutions is preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Onbase Administration and Workflow Administrator Certifications preferred.
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) preferred.
- Certifications in Epic HIM modules: Hospital Coding, ROI-Release of Information, Deficiency Tracking and Identity required within 6 months of hire._