Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9303 Info Services Infrastructure
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 12056
What you need to know about this position:
- Under the direction of I.S. Director Infrastructure Services, this position exists to design and support the emerging and future direction of VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) infrastructure, integration of IP telephony with LAN, WAN and other network-based services.
- Provides leadership for implementing new VOIP services, and support of existing installations. Serves as end user and corporate main point of contact for VOIP technology.
- This position is responsible for the design, implementation, administration, and support for all voice network components in adherence with defined policies and procedures.
- This position will also provide mentoring and training to existing and future network staff.
- This position requires a solid knowledge of networking technologies coupled with polished business skills and serves as an expert for the department.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $42.68, annualized to $88,774. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The base compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This full-time position will require you to work from 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday, with a weekend, holiday and on-call rotation. This position is partial remote eligible.
What is required for this position:
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s degree or Technical Certificate in a related field is required. Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in System/Computer Technology and/or a minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in a technical systems environment demonstrating progressive capabilities, or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Experience with Cisco Unified Call Manager, Unity Messaging, Voice Gateways, Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Telephone instruments, Cisco Emergency Responder E911 required.
- Experience in OS networking, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Content distribution technologies, network design, data/network and information security, network management and network management tools, use of packet capture and other troubleshooting tools required.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Cisco IPCC Express Certification required. Scripting and advanced reporting focus preferred.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Voice certification required preferred.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Voice certification preferred.
- Cisco Intelligent contract Management (ICM) preferred.
- Cisco Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) certification for ICM and IPCC preferred.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Network certification preferred.