Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7195 Lab Specimen Procurement
Full Time, Nights, 40 hours
Requisition # 12081
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Phlebotomist- Laboratory positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- CRH offers on the job training for this position.
- Inpatient department, providing round the clock services in all areas of the hospital, our Lab Specimen Procurement department works closely as a team with up to six phlebotomists working depending on the time of day.
- This department utilizes mobile devices such as Rover iPhones and printers to help correctly identify patients and ensure we are providing quality care.
- ARY Performs routine and special phlebotomy procedures.
- Performs remote site testing as needed.
- Performs business functions that are essential to lab operations, e.g., patient registration, order entry, nursing home records management, supply management for department and clients, etc.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position will require you to work a night shift from 8:30PM-7:00AM, Monday through Thursday,40 hours a week, with a weekend and holiday rotation.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One to Three months related experience and/or training preferred,- CRH does offer on the job training.
- Phlebotomy orientation require within 6 months of hire
- Phlebotomy certification through the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or equivalent certification preferred
- Must have valid Indiana driver’s license, and meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Association (AHA) required