Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9103 CRH Patient Financial Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 12089
What you need to know about this position:
- We are on a multi-year journey to transform how the revenue cycle is delivered to the patients of the larger Columbus area through a transformative experience with their doctors and in supporting administrative functions.
- We see revenue cycle as the key to drive patient experience through better engagement, transparent pricing, and amazing customer service to our patients and partners.
- Leading a team of 4 direct reports (leaders) and 34 indirect reports, the right leader will be extremely passionate, not only about getting things right on a claim, but about delighting patients, providers, and team members in their forward looking view of what a revenue cycle can really mean.
- Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The base compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package including a leadership bonus and a comprehensive benefits program.
- This position is eligible for partial remote/hybrid work status consideration, allowing the leader to work from home for >50% of the time while also committing to work on-site in Columbus, IN as needed/requested by the organization.
What the successful candidate will bring to this position:
- Bachelors degree required, Master's degree preferred or at least 7-10 years’ Patient Financial Services related experience and/or training
- At least 5 years of management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic Experience required; Epic Single Billing Office experience preferred
- Related professional Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) certification