Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8503 ED Registration
PRN, Evenings, as needed hours
Requisition # 12094
What you need to know about this position:
- Housed in a state of the art new facility designed using voice of the customer, our Emergency department has 28 acute care rooms and 5 Rapid Medical Assessment rooms providing optimal patient experience and work flow.
- As a high energy department with 100% of physicians Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, we see an average of 45,000 patients per year.
- Our registration team of 20 work closely with the clinical team to provide a positive focused experience for every patient that reflects The Way We Care.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this PRN evening shift position, you will support the department on an as-needed basis with typical shift hours between 5:00PM and 3:00AM and a holiday rotation. PRN positions are not benefit eligible, but instead offer a premium for hours worked.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required