Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8503 ED Registration
Part Time B, Evenings, 20 hours
Requisition # 12095
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Patient Registrar positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Housed in a state of the art new facility designed using voice of the customer, our Emergency department has 28 acute care rooms and 5 Rapid Medical Assessment rooms providing optimal patient experience and work flow.
- As a high energy department with 100% of physicians Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, we see an average of 45,000 patients per year.
- Our registration team of 20, work closely with the clinical team to provide a positive focused experience for every patient that reflects The Way We Care.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $15.00. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this evening position you will be scheduled to work 2 – 10-hour shifts (20 hours per week, considered part-time) Wednesday through Saturday from 5:00PM to 3:00AM, with a holiday rotation.
- With at least 16 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required