Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7195 Lab Specimen Procurement
Part Time A, Days, 24 hours
Requisition # 12160
Potential for $9k signing bonus on select Phlebotomist- Laboratory positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- CRH offers on the job training for this position.
- Outpatient lab with two locations seeing an average of 130-140 patients per day between the two, as well as phlebotomists at three office locations
- Highly reliant on team aspect as all personnel are here to provide quality care to all patients.
- Our Lab Outpatient Specialist positions have a base hourly rate of $16.40. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- The shift is a part-time position (24-hours per week) will be 10:00am-8:30PM, Monday through Sunday, with a weekend and holiday rotation.
- What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Indiana driver’s license required and must meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirement.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) by American Heart Associate (AHA) required.
- Phlebotomy orientation required within six months of hire.
- Phlebotomy certification through the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or equivalent certificate and/or registration preferred – CRH does offer on the job training for this position.
- This position will require frequent standing, walking use of hands and fingers to handle, feel objects, tools or controls
- Must regularly life and/or move up to 25 pounds, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.