Dept: Internal Medicine
Full Time, Days
Requisition # 33002529
Columbus Regional Health Physicians has a full time employment opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to be a part of a thriving group practice in Columbus, Indiana.
We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and are a H1B eligible facility. Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians offers a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience:
- Excellent compensation package, benefits, & signing bonus
- Occurrence-based malpractice (no tail required)
- Generous vacation and CME allowance
- Call schedule conducive to work/life balance
- Excellent employee and physician retention
As a physician with Columbus Regional Physicians you join a network encompassing many specialties. You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services. Hospitalists based at Columbus Regional Hospital work as partners with our primary care physicians.
- Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, out-patient centers and more. Together our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in South Eastern Indiana.
- Our pursuit of innovation and excellence is embedded in every action and connection we make to give people the very best health and wellness experience.
- Through our involvement with Healthy Communities we are involved in improving the health and quality of life of all residents of Bartholomew County.