Location: Columbus Regional Health Urology
Full Time, Days
Requisition # 35376794
Columbus Regional Health Physicians has an exciting full-time employment opportunity for a BC/BE Urologist to join our medical community in 2020. We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and are an H1B eligible facility. Visa sponsorship is available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians offer a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience:
- Excellent compensation package, benefits, & signing bonus
- Occurrence-based malpractice (no tail required)
- Generous vacation and CME allowance
- New hybrid OR
- The practice is supported by a large regional referral base.
- Practice enjoys a diverse mix of cases and complexity providing inpatient services while maintaining an outpatient practice.
- Da Vinci Robotics available.
As a physician with Columbus Regional Physicians, you join a network encompassing many specialties. You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services.
- Hospitalists are based at Columbus Regional Hospital and work as partners with our primary care physicians.
- Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
- A designated in-house “Physician Support Team” is available 24/7 to assist with any technology needs.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, outpatient centers and more. Together, our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in Southeastern Indiana.
- Our pursuit of innovation and excellence is embedded in every action and connection we make to give people the very best health and wellness experience.
- Through our involvement with Healthy Communities, we are involved in improving the health and quality of life of all residents of Bartholomew County.