Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6060 6T Medical Surgical
Part Time A, Nights, 24 hours
Requisition # 6197
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Medical/Surgical floor is a 21-bed unit with a nurse to patient ratio of 1:5-6.
- Patients on this unit could include those recovering from surgeries, bariatric procedures, and strokes or being treated for other medical conditions.
- Our LPNs on 6T Medical/Surgical have an hourly base rate starting at $16.97 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 2 -12 hour Night shifts (24 hours/week, considered part time) with start/end times of 7p-7:30a with a holiday and weekend requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Certificate of completion of Licensed Practice Nurse program.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Licensed Practice Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification through American Heart Association (AHA).
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 100 lbs.