Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8102 Nursing Resources
Full Time, Nights, 36 hours
Requisition # 6605
Potential for $3500 signing bonus on select RN positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
Join Columbus Regional Health as you start your Nursing Career!
What you need to know about this position:
- As a Graduating Nurse, you will join the Nursing Resources department while orienting specifically in one of our four inpatient clinical areas:
- Critical Care – caring for patients on the units of Cardiac and Med/Surg Step Down & Intensive Care.
- Emergency Services – caring for patients when they arrive in emergency scenarios.
- Med Surg/Neuro Spine – caring for patients recovering from medical conditions, surgery or a stroke.
- Nursing Resources (i.e., Float Pool) – floating to different inpatient units to learn and gain a variety of experiences.
- Aiding in your seamless transition from classes into the work environment, our 1-year Nurse Residency program and our Nurse preceptors will help you to integrate into CRH and your specific role.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $27.18. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- Our Inpatient Nursing units work 12 hour shifts (7a-7:30p/ 7p-7:30a), and we offer Full Time (36 hours per week) and Part Time (24 hours per week) options. Our Inpatient Nursing units have a holiday and weekend requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week an employee is benefit eligible (after 30 days of employment).
*To join our team as a Graduating Nurse, we would expect you to be completing your Bachelor of Science or Associate of Science in Nursing within the next 6 months. If your graduation date is further out, you can join Columbus Regional Health as a Patient Care Tech prior to graduating and passing Nursing boards in the State of Indiana or achieving a Multi-State Compact License.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Some positions may require Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification and Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.