Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7201 -Ray Administration
Part Time C, Days, 8 hours
Requisition # 6614
What you need to know about this position:
- Broad Imaging Services Department that performs an average of 80,000 exams per year and offering CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine and all digital X-Ray
- Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments
- CT Technical Assistant positions have a base hourly rate of $14.91 per hour that is commensurate with experience and may be eligible for a shift differential
- The shift for this position will be 4 hours every other Saturday and Sunday primarily day shift
What is required for this position:
- High School diploma or GED (General Education Diploma); and one year of related experience. Successful completion with a grade of “C” or better of two semesters (6 Credit Hours) of study in “Anatomy and Physiology”.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Associate (AHA) required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, climb or balance, and push or pull. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.