Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6730 Level Two Nursery
Part Time C, Nights, 12 hours
Requisition # 6738
What you need to know about this position:
- Having a baby is one of life's most important experiences, and our Birthing Center provides a full range of delivery services to support needs before, during and after giving birth.
- Our Birthing Center is equipped with a Level 2 Nursery to assist and support our newborns and families.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 1 -12 hour Night shifts (12 hours/week, considered part time) with start/end times of 7p-7:30a with a holiday and weekend requirement.
- At less than 16 hours per week this position is not benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse.
- Certificate in Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- At least 2 years of Level II Nursery experience preferred.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.