Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7870 Emergency Services
Part Time A, Evenings, 24 hours
Requisition # 6772
Potential for $3500 signing bonus on select RN positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Housed in a state of the art new facility designed using voice of the customer, our Emergency department has 28 acute care rooms and 5 Rapid Medical Assessment rooms providing optimal patient experience and work flow.
- As a high energy department with 100% of physicians Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, we see an average of 45,000 patients.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $27.18. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 4 -6 hour Day shifts (24 hours/week, considered part time) with start/end times of 9a-3p with a holiday and weekend requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License or Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.