Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7102 Lab Core
Part Time A, Evenings, 24 hours
Requisition # 6784
Potential for $1800 signing bonus on select Medical Laboratory Scientist I and II positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- High tech lab that includes areas of Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulations, Urinalysis, Blood Bank and a full Microbiology Department
- High energy department utilizing a state of the art automation line, Epic Beaker and SoftBank LIS Systems
- This position has an hourly base rate of $25.10 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Holiday premiums
- In this position you would be scheduled to work evenings; 24 weekly hours; 8 hour shifts; start time varies; every other weekend and holiday rotation with team.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Medical Technology or a related field
- Certification as MT (ASCP) MLS (ASCP) CM, or MT, AMT
- This position will require frequent standing walking, talking and listening, as well as lifting or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to use a microscope and have excellent hand-eye coordination, and distinguish colors
- Must be able to maintain concentration with many interruptions and work in a high stress environment