Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7102 Lab Core
Full Time, Evenings, 40 hours
Requisition # 6788
What you need to know about this position:
- High energy core laboratory utilizing a state of the art automation line, and Epic Beaker.
- Assists the Laboratory Scientist with pre-analytical specimen processing and loading instrumentation.
- The Laboratory Technical Assistant position has an hourly base rate of $13.64 and is commensurate with experience.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work evenings, 40 weekly hours; various start times; weekend and holiday rotation with team.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work in stressful situations.