Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6230 7T Inpatient Rehab
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 6857
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Inpatient Rehabilitation unit is a specialized unit dedicated to people recovering from strokes, amputations, brain and spinal cord injuries, orthopedic procedures and other delibitating conditions. High intensity medical management, nursing and rehabilitation therapies are provided daily to meet the patient's needs.
- We offer a nurse to patient ratio of up to 1:6.
- Our LPNs on 7T Inpatient Rehabilitation unit have an hourly base rate starting at $16.97 and is commensurate with expereince and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 3 -12 hour Day shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 7a-7:30p with a holiday and weekend requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Certificate of completion of Licensed Practice Nurse program.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Licensed Practice Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 100 lbs.