Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6630 Operating Room
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 6864
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Operating Room is home to 12 + 1 rooms conducting over 7,000 surgeries per year. From bariatric to gynecology to orthopedic to cardiovascular procedures, our surgical team is focused on creating a comfortable and positive experience for our patients and their families.
- This position would support our highly specialized Cardiovascular team as well as float to the general OR to staff all cases.
- Our Certified Surg Tech (CST) in the OR have an hourly base rate starting at $18.51 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 3 12-hour Day shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 6:48a-7:18p.
- This position has a weekly and holiday on-call requirement with a 30 minute response time.
- With at least 16 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Completion of an accredited Operating Room Technology program.
- Indiana License as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Certified Surgical Technology Certification with 6 months of hire.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Prefer prior CV OR experience.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
In this position, you would be regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to push or pull; occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and must regularly life and/or move up to 50 lbs, frequently lift and/or move more than 100 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.