Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6630 Operating Room
Full Time, Nights, 40 hours
Requisition # 6874
Potential for $5,000 signing bonus for Night OR RN!
(Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627)
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Operating Room is home to 12 + 1 rooms conducting over 7,000 surgeries per year. From bariatric to gynecology to orthopedic to cardiovascular procedures, our surgical team is focused on creating a comfortable and positive experience for our patients and their families.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 5 – 8 hour Night shifts (40 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 10:30p-7a.
- There is no weekend requirement, however, there are requirements for holidays.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Within 6 months of hire you must have:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.