Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7743 Columbus Regional Health Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 6911
What you need to know about this position:
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine practice with two orthopedic surgeons and one sports medicine provider.
- The Lead Medical Assistant position has a base hourly rate of $15.43 that is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work a shift of 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s Degree or certificate in Medical Assistant, Nursing or Practical Nurse
- Two years related experience and/or training in a physician office setting
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Certification or Registration as a medical assistant through a recognized certification organization, such as the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA); American Medical Technologists (AMT); Medical Assistant Certification from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (C AAAHEP); National Healthcare Association (NHA) or the Accreditation Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) required with 90 days of hire.
This position is regularly required to stand, frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and smell and must frequently lift and/or move greater than 5lbs.