Location: Sandcrest Family Medicine
Dept: Family Medicine
Full Time, Days
Requisition # 69695319
Columbus Regional Health Physicians has a full-time employment opportunity for a Family Medicine physician interested in a full spectrum of family care including obstetrics.
We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and are an H1B eligible facility. Visa sponsorship is available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians offers a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience:
- Excellent compensation package, benefits, & signing bonus
- Occurrence-based malpractice (no tail required)
- Generous vacation and CME allowance
- Call schedule conducive to work/life balance
- Excellent employee and physician retention
As a physician with Columbus Regional Physicians, you join a network encompassing many specialties. You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services. Hospitalists based at Columbus Regional Hospital work as partners with our primary care physicians.
- Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
- A designated in-house “Physician Support Team” is available 24/7 to assist with any technology needs.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, outpatient centers and more. Together, our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in South Eastern Indiana.
- Our pursuit of innovation and excellence is embedded in every action and connection we make to give people the very best health and wellness experience.
- Through our involvement with Healthy Communities, we help improve the health and quality of life of all residents of Bartholomew County.