Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6230 7T Inpatient Rehab
PRN, Nights, 4 hours
Requisition # 7025
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Inpatient Rehabilitation unit is a specialized unit dedicated to people recovering from strokes, amputations, brain and spinal cord injuries, orthopedic procedures and other delibitating conditions.
- High intensity medical management, nursing and rehabilitation therapies are provided daily to meet the patient's needs while offering a nurse to patient ratio of up to 1:6.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $27.18. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums
- The PRN position is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked, and the scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.