Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6620 Endoscopy
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 7061
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Endoscopy department is a busy outpatient services team seeing approximately 30 patients per day using 4 Endoscopy suites and 15 pre/post rooms.
- We specialize in ERCPs, EUS, Super Dimensial Bronchoscopy and are ASGE Accredited.
- Our Surg Tech (CST) in Endo have an hourly base rate starting at $18.51 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 10-hour Day shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 7:30a-5p.
- This position has a weekly and holiday rotation on-call requirement with a 30 minute response time.
- With at least 16 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- As a Certified Surgical Technologist: completion of an accredited Operating Room Technology program and completion of Certified Surgical Technology Certification with 6 months of hire.
- As a Surgical Technologist: Indiana License or a Multi-State License as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Within 30 days of hire you must have
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Prior experience in surgery is preferred.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
In this position, you would be regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear; frequently required to push or pull; occasionally required to walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and must regularly life and/or move up to 50 lbs, frequently lift and/or move more than 100 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.