Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7719 Columbus Regional Health Endocrinology & Diabetes
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 7106
- The Endocrinology Practice and Diabetes service provide diagnosis and clinical care for a wide range of endocrine disorders.
- The role of our Nurse Practitioners are to provide comprehensive patient care by systemic assessments, diagnosis, and treatment. Care is provided in collaboration with physician and staff.
- Our Nurse Practitioner positions provide a competitive Total Compensation package that is worked through our Provider Compensation office.
- This position will require you to work a shift 8:00AM – 5:00PM; 40 weekly hours; Weekend, Holiday, and On Call rotation with team.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Master's degree in nursing.
- One year experience is preferred.
Upon 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required