Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6230 7T Inpatient Rehab
PRN, Days, 4 hours
Requisition # 7116
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Inpatient Rehabilitation unit is a specialized unit dedicated to people recovering from strokes, amputations, brain and spinal cord injuries, orthopedic procedures and other debilitating conditions.
- The Admissions Coordinator is a critical member of the team as he/she typically is the first point of contact for individuals or outside referral sources choosing CRH and will help guide the patient and his/her family through the preadmission screening process.
- In this position, the team member is navigating charts and synthesizing documentation from physicians, nursing and therapy to understand what is needed for patients when they arrive at CRH.
- An Admissions Coordinator on this unit will make a starting base rate of $31.91and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- The PRN position is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked. The scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients however you could expect up to 3 days per week during busier periods.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse.
- At least 5 years of healthcare related experience with background/knowledge of Marketing and Healthcare Management.
- Valid Drivers license.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.