Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8103 Simulation Lab
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 7144
**This position is only available for current CRH employees.
What you need to know about this position:
- The RN (Nurse) Clinical Educator is an advanced practice nurse who leads the Clinical Talent Office Education initiatives by partnering with Director of Clinical Talent, Nursing Leadership, the Nurse Practice Council and staff nurses.
- This position serves as a leader in clinical knowledge transfer and declinational experience by leading, educating and developing staff, department educators, preceptors and mentors throughout the system – assessing, designing, implementing and evaluating clinical training and education programs.
- This position is a salaried position with a starting annualized salary of $79,934 and is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work primarily Monday through Friday 8:00a-5:00p but could require hours outside these times to meet the needs of the role and department.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Indiana License or Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Master's Degree within 4 years of start in position.
- Within 30 days you must have:
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Preferred experience in:
- Evidence-based practice design and/or project management.
- 5 of more years of clinical experience in acute care.
- This position requires the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, frequently required to sit, occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and push or pull, must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10lbs.