Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9305 Communications
Full Time, Evenings, 32 hours
Requisition # 7229
What you need to know about this position:
- Located in our state-of-the-art data center, our Communication Specialists offer service and assistance while answering internal and external phone calls to CRH.
- Busy and interacting throughout the day, the Communication Specialists provide answering services for our workforce members who are on-call while also answering and dispatching calls for our Protective Services team.
- Communication Specialist positions have a base rate of $13.37 per hour and is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work Monday-Friday 3p-11:30p for a total of 32 hours per week with a weekend and holiday rotation.
- This position is eligible for benefits.
What is required for this position:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Preferred experience in dispatch, multi-line phone operator
The employee is regularly required to talk or hear, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms, must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.