Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 7265 Columbus Diagnostic Imaging
PRN, Days, 4 hours
Requisition # 7243
What you need to know about this position:
- Columbus Diagnostic Imaging has a complete range of Outpatient Imaging services at a convenient location in Columbus. Columbus Diagnostic Imaging is part of the Columbus Regional Health system and works closely with our hospital-based imaging services to extend our full range of services.
- The Radiologic Technologist position has a base hourly rate of $21.41 that is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work a PRN schedule; Monday through Friday.
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent degree or completion of a hospital based radiology program required. Any and all must be approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Graduate working under a valid Student Rad Tech license: Must maintain a valid X-Ray Machine Operators License from the Indiana State Department of Health within 90 days post-graduation
- Current Registration from ARRT required within 90 days post-graduation, required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with accrediting bodies requirements
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification