Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8201 Clinical Quality Management
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 7264
What you need to know about this position:
- Clinical Quality Management has responsibility for regulatory compliance, clinical documentation improvement, and quality improvement for the organization and medical staff, including data analysis and monitoring.
- The department currently has 10 employees in the various roles: Director, 2 Advisors, 2 Analysts, 1 Data Coordinator, and 4 Clinical Documentation Specialists.
- The department works closely with Medical Staff Services and Clinical Risk Management.
- The Clinical Quality Advisor position has a base rate of $29.22 per hour annualized to $60,778 and is commensurate with experience.
- This position requires working Monday through Friday. The hours vary due to meetings with physicians and other departments.
What is required for this position:
- BSN required with 1-2 years related experience and/or training. Master's Degree is preferred.