Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8104 Care Coordination
PRN, Nights, 8 hours
Requisition # 7270
What you need to know about this position:
- The Care Coordination team is a multidisciplinary team consiting of social workers, case managers and crisis team assessors who assist our patients and their families during their admittance, stay, discharge and returning to home.
- As a Crisis Team Assessor you coordinate the provision of crisis intervention services for the individuals served including in-depth, comprehensive assessment of current problems and history, reviewing Psychiatrist recommendations and provides referrals or recommendations to patient and/or family.
- Our Crisis Team Assessor have an hourly base rate starting at $23.22 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- The PRN position is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked, and the scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you are required to have:
- Masters Degree in one of the following: Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Clinical Addicition Counselor, or related degree.
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred as a Registered Nurse with Mental Health experienced required.
- Current Indiana license in one of the following:
- Social Worker or Temporary Social Worker (LSW) obtained within 60 days of employment
- Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or Mental Health Counselor Associate (LMHCA),
- Clinical Addiction Counselor (LCAC) or Clinical Addiction Counselor Associate (LMHCA)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification through American Heart Association (AHA).
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.