Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8402 Distribution Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 7330
What you need to know about this position:
- Distribution Services is responsible for acquisition, distribution, tracking, and storage of specified inventory for CRH.
- The Inventory Specialist works closely with fellow employees to ensure the OR and Cath Lab have everything needed, to take care of our patients.
- The Inventory Specialist position has a starting base hourly rate of $15.00 (as of 10/24/2021) that is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work a shift of 6:00AM – 2:30PM; 40 weekly hours; Monday through Friday
What is required for this position:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Computer literate
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Indiana driver’s license and meet the hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements.